Novalins is one the few translation agencies with an exclusive team dedicated to veterinary translation, and offers services in all major languages of Europe, Middle East, Asia, Africa and the Americas.
Novalins has many years of experience coordinating and translating all types of documents for the veterinary and animal health sector. We regularly deliver veterinary translations with exceptional precision to comply with regulatory requirements, always on-time and within budget. We collaborate with animal health companies at every stage of the product life cycle:
- Research & Development
- Clinical trials
- Regulatory affairs
Novalins possesses a wealth of knowledge in the translation of Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC), labelling and Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) in all European languages for marketing authorisation applications and variations.
Novalins has a strong and growing team of professional medical translators and editors who specialise in veterinary translation in multiple languages.
Our medical translators and editors working in the veterinary field are carefully selected on a project basis according to their linguistic and technical skills, experience in the area of specialisation, as well as their knowledge of regulatory requirements in the Americas, Europe and Asia. All experts allocated to every veterinary translation project meet a minimum criteria:
- Native speakers of the target language, with perfect command of the source language
- Proven experience in the veterinary & animal health field
- Familiar with authorities’ requirements, guidelines and templates
- Access to standardized terminology databases and dictionaries
Novalins offers our clients full transparency on the experience and qualifications of the medical translators and editors who work on their projects.
Novalins provides comprehensive veterinary translation and localisation services that cover all types of documents involved in the veterinary & animal health sector in more than 120 languages. The most frequently translated documents include:
- Drug registration dossiers
- Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC)
- Patient Information Leaflet (PIL)
- Labelling and packaging
- Clinical Study Reports (CSR)
- Veterinary expert reports
- Product monographs
- Case Report Forms (CRF)
- Final study reports
- Scientific articles
In addition to veterinary translation and localisation services, Novalins also offers the following services:
- Medical Writing
- Clinical translation
- Readability testing of the PIL
- Linguistic consultancy
- QA/QC control – back translation, source & target text editing by SMEs and native speakers
- Sworn – Certified translation
- Update & Variation
- Mock-up creation
- Translation memory management
- Terminology database management
- Page formatting (DTP) and layout preparation
Please contact us for the complete list of solutions we offer.
Novalins fully understands the importance of maintaining strict confidentiality with the veterinary translation documents we handle. All our medical translators and experts work under binding non-disclosure agreements and we are open to any additional confidentiality arrangements requested by our clients.